We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Terms & Conditions
- The pawner agrees to the interest rates and service fees imposed in this contract of pledge.
- The pawner accepts the pawnshop’s appraisal as accurate.
- Our loans have a term length of 30 days plus a 30-day grace period. The loans are 100% renewable. Interest payment (plus fees) can be made by card. Principal must be paid in cash.
- The pawnshop shall notify the pawner of any change in its business address/ location.
- The pawn ticket shall be surrendered at maturity date upon payment of the loan. In case of loss or destruction of this ticket, the pawner hereby will sign the back of the ticket held at the pawn shop.
- The pawner declares that he is the owner of the property subject of this contract.
- The pawnshop shall exercise reasonable care and caution that an ordinary prudent person would as to his own property over the item pawned. Accordingly, the pawnshop shall insure all pawned items.
- Claims for restitution by pawners in case of loss, destruction or defect of the pawn due to robbery, fire and other fortuitous event, with or without the fault or negligence of the pawnshop, its owner, managing partner, directors and officers are cognizable by the regular courts.
- The pawnee shall not be liable for the loss or damage of the article pawned due to fortuitous events or force majeure. When the loss is due to the fault and/or negligence of the pawnee, the amount of its liability, if any, shall be limited to the appraised value appearing on the face hereof.
- Venue of all judicial and administrative cases or proceedings and other legal incidents arising out of or in connection with this contract shall solely and exclusively be brought before appropriate courts, departments, offices or agencies of the government situated in the locality of pawnshop head office.
- Upon expiration of the redemption period (including grace period), the pawnshop has the right to resell the items in pawn.